CHÂTEAU PICHON LONGUEVILLE BARON
1994 2ème Cru Classé Pauillac
|Grapes||Cab Sauv, Cab Franc, Merlot|
|Classification||2ème Cru Classé|
An extremely well-balanced and well-crafted wine. Shows impressive dried cherry, cassis and dried herb character. Medium-bodied, with silky tannins and a mineral, cassis aftertaste. Rating: 88 James Suckling, The Wine Spectator (Nov 1997)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS