1997 1er Cru Classé Barsac
|Grapes||Sémillon, Sauv Blanc, Muscadelle|
|Classification||1er Cru Classé|
A classic example of elegance allied to richness and intensity, Coutet's 1997 exhibits an expressive, floral, citrusy, honeyed nose, with notes of orange, Chinese black tea, pineapple, and spicy oak. It is all finesse, with honey, medium to full body, gorgeous delineation, and refreshing underlying acidity. It should drink well young. Anticipated maturity: 2002-2020 Rating: 90-90 Robert Parker, The Wine Advocate, www.RobertParker.com (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS