2009 Vintage Rosé Brut
|Grapes||Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay|
|Origin||France, Vintage Rosé|
Roederer are one of the few houses to still use gentle maceration to get the delicate colour and perfect intensity of flavour from the Pinot Noir rather than simply adding some red wine to the white juice. This is a blend of around 65% Pinot Noir and 35% Chardonnay, 20% of which is wine matured in oak tuns, the Rosé Vintage cuvée is generally matured on lees for 4 years and left for a minimum of 6 months after disgorgement to attain perfect maturity. As the winemaker says - This 2009 Rosé has all the hallmarks of a fine, sunny vintage, with remarkable purity and finesse. It is a beautifully vinous, quite soft style for drinking over the next 5 years. L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
A characteristic Roederer rosé: the concentration, fruitiness, and compactness of the Cumières Pinot noir grapes are transcended by the elegance, purity, and freshness of the finest Chardonnay grapes cultivated on the Côte des Blancs. Jean-Baptiste Lécaillon, Cellar Master Winemaker's notes
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS