2011 1er Cru Clos Jus Domaine François Lumpp
On pure limestone, a much harder soil. Seems more open, a sunnier softness. Supple and round. Fine tannins build, fully supported by the harmonious fruit. Good length. L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Domaine François Lumpp
François and Isabelle Lumpp own this impeccable 16 hectare estate in Givry, a region which is so often over looked by Burgundy lovers and yet which is capable of producing wines of exceptional quality as well as value. François is a passionate viticulturalist and places great emphasis on making the wine in the vineyard.
He aims to pick at 'just ripe' rather than into overripe, and wants to make bright wines which are developed rather than masked by their time in barrel. Making the best wines in Givry, by some stretch, if he were in any other part of Burgundy he would be heralded as a super-star.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS