HAUTES CÔTES DE NUITS
2011 Clos des Fervelots Domaine de la Douaix
|Village||Hautes Côtes de Nuits|
|Vineyard||Clos des Fervelots|
Fantastic aromatic expression, supple sweet black fruit combined with a sort of backbone of straightness. Drinking range: 2015 - L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Domaine de la Douaix
Mark and Gilles Moustie are Belgians, wine and Burgundy fans. The family rented a gite for many years in the Hautes Côtes village of Arcenant, straight up the hill to the west of Nuits Saint Georges, and gently graduated from buying wines at domaines up and down the Côte to wanting to make the wine themselves. Eventually they bought some vines and a house with cellars, and set to. These three wines are all from vines they own, but they do make a little wine from bought-in fruit to supplement what is still a tiny domaine. Mark is Belgium-based, a management consultant, so it is his son Gilles who is hands-on on a daily basis.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS