MUSCAT DE RIVESALTES
2012 Domaine Treloar
|District||IGP Côtes Catalanes|
A late-harvested, fortified sweet aperitif and/or dessert wine. It has a beautiful floral aroma and a rich honeyed palate with dried fruits and nuts. Treloar Muscat always aims to be less sugary and have more richness than other Winemaker's notes (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Domaine Treloar is a small, high-quality wine producing estate in the Languedoc-Roussillon region of France.
It is owned and operated by Englishman Jonathan Hesford and his Kiwi wife, Rachel Treloar. Rachel's Maori and Cornish ancestry is reflected in their logo.
Jonathan is a qualified Viticulturist and Oenologist. He graduated top of his class at Lincoln University, New Zealand's premiere wine academy.He was then employed for 2 years as the assistant winemaker at Neudorf Vineyards, one of the most highly regarded wineries in New Zealand.
'Here in the Roussillon we bring together a passion for good wine, New World techniques and the wonderful local terroir.'
'Our aim is to make the best wines possible from every vintage' - Jonathan and Rachel
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS