2012 Les Louves 1er Cru Domaine des Lambrays
|Sub-district||Côte de Beaune|
The 2012 Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru, which had already been bottled, has a fragrant, floral bouquet with ever such a slight “soapy” note that is a little distracting, although it dissipates with modest aeration. The palate is nice and fat on the entry with good matiere, waxy in texture with a creamy, slightly nutty finish that fans out nicely, hints of lime cordial lingering on the aftertaste. Rating: 88 Neal Martin, www.robertparker.com (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Domaine des Lambrays
Thierry Brouin continues to do a magnificent job at this monopole Grand Cru vineyard which is very well-placed next to Clos de Tart at the top of the village of Morey-Saint-Denis. The wines are opulent and rich yet still well-defined and freshly fragrant.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS