CHOREY LES BEAUNE
2013 Les Beaumonts Domaine Joël Rémy
|Sub-district||Côte de Beaune|
|Village||Chorey les Beaune|
Good nose with fruit depth, and the palate follows through, cherry and cherry-stones, a touch of sweetness to the fruit and good blackberry core. Good mouthfilling volume. Drinking range: 2015 - 2020 L&S (Nov 2014)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Light nose but some pretty fruit, with a bone-dry finish. Some greenness on the finish. Drinking range: 2018 - 2022 Rating: 15 Jancis Robinson MW OBE - www.JancisRobinson.com (Jan 2015)
Domaine Joël Rémy
A family domaine that extends back five generations to 1853, but which Joël has modernised considerably over the past twenty years, installing new fermentation and ageing equipment.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS