2013 John X Merriman
|Grapes||Merlot, Cab Franc, Cab Sauv|
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Vineyards producing the grapes for Rustenberg's wines climb the rich red slopes of the Simonsberg and Helderberg. The style of wine determines the vineyard to be used: Rustenberg has a history of success with reds.
The viticulturist, Nico Walters, and his dedicated team have been working hard to rejuvenate their vineyards by planting virus-free vines imported from France. A small-scale nursery has been started for propagation, providing available rootstock for upgrading, replanting and experimentation. Controlled irrigation is used when necessary to alleviate stressed vines and maximise the quality of the grapes. All grapes are hand-harvested in the early mornings and all vineyard blocks vinified separately, then blended for added complexity.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS