2014 Riesling Trocken Weingut Bamberger
Quite restrained on the nose. Slightly spritzy, powerful on the palate with flavours of juicy ripe pears. Lively, explosive, intense wine with an amazing freshness. Typical example of Monsingen. Drinking range: 2017 - 2025 Rating: 95 Christelle Guibert, Decanter (Jul 2016)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
A family run 12ha estate at Meddersheim in the Nahe Valley, currently run by Heiko Bamberger and his wife Ute. They specialise in Sekt but also produce some excellent still Rieslings, which are what we at L&S have chosen to offer.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS