2014 Les Gendrines Côtes du Rhône Domaine Pierre Gaillard
|Sub-district||Côtes du Rhône|
Pure Viognier (though not stated on the label). Very pure, fresh and bright with positive and fine fruit and a hint of almond stone dryness to the finish. Lovely texture and quite seductive. 'Les Gendrines' is a vineyard just outside the Condrieu district and therefore only rated as a Côtes du Rhône. As the WineGang once said of this - 'it is a class act'. L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Domaine Pierre Gaillard
Pierre Gaillard's passion for wine-making developed at an early age when he was discovered ploughing in the vineyard with a plough horse when only twelve years old. After studying oenology at Montpelier he went on to work for a large estate in Côte Rôtie where he steeped himself in the 'terroirs' and traditions of this famous vineyard. In 1981 he bought his own vines in St Joseph and revived the 'Clos de Cuminaille', an ancient vineyard dating back to Roman times. Since then he has bought vines in both Côte Rôtie and Condrieu.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS