2015 Wihr-au-Val Domaine Schoenheitz
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
At the Domaine in Wihr-au Val, on the steep sides of the the vallée de Munster, the historical name for which, 'Val Saint-Grégoire', lives on in a sub-appellation for wines from all varieties of Pinot from this area. The soils are mostly granitic, and the wines pure and precise. Henri and Dominique Schoenheitz, both oenologists, took over the domaine in the 1980s, and have created the wines over a twenty-year period, establishing the domaine as an independent producer of wines of particular clarity and minerality.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS