LEA & SANDEMAN
2015 White Burgundy Bourgogne Blanc
Supple peachy, figgy nose, with an immediacy, racy with good citrus core, touch buttery and ripe, delicious, very immediate. L&S (Nov 2016)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Lea & Sandeman
A range of products especially selected by LEA & SANDEMAN.
This is a 12 bottle mixed case of exceptional value comprised of our house wines from two of the oldest and most highly prized wine making regions in the world. Our much loved LEA & SANDEMAN Bordeaux, offers such great value. This is not a generic Bordeaux blend, but from a single property bought by two young 'negociants' we have worked with for some years. Deep fruit, bright tannins and fresh acidity. Complemented by 6 bottles of our house White Burgundy, with only a hint of oak in the background; a fresh, bright white burgundy for all round drinking.
From the classic minerality of Chablis to the rich and comfortable Remi Jobard wine from Meursault, all of the textured joy of white Burgundy is here in this case. Whether aperitif, with dinner, or for washing down a mid-week supper, all occasions can be catered for.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS