2015 Las Corazas Bodegas Roqueta
|Origin||Spain, Castilla y León|
Macabeo, known as Viura in Rioja, is Spain's most prolific white grape, producing lightly aromatic wines with good acidity. This wine is from Spain's heartland, Castilla y Leon, and as a result of cold fermentation is very fresh and well balanced. There is the tell-tale weight of good ripeness in the middle. A lovely weight on the attack, followed by fresh fruit and a dry finish. This is really super value. L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
A family owned business based in Fuente Álamo, Castilla y Léon dating back to 1199. It officially started trading under the name Bodegas Roqueta in 1973. In 2009 the company diversified slightly and became Roqueta Origén, combining several wineries under the one name. Crin Roja, the winery behind this selection , has 27 hectares of vineyards situated on mostly chalky, stony soil. They produce easy drinking table wines of extraordinary quality at unbeatable prices.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS