2015 Collio Azienda Agricola Visintini
|Origin||Italy, Friuli Venezia Giulia|
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Azienda Agricola Visintini
Founded in 1973 by Andrea Visintini, this twenty-four hectare estate has vineyards in Collio, Collio Orientali and Grave del Friuli, and is now controlled by the new generation of Oliviero and his twin sisters Cinzia and Palmira. The wines are beautifully made, each with wonderful expression of both the grape and the 'terroir'. Vineyard practices are now entirely biodynamic, and certified this year. These wines are also extraordinarily good value in what is generally a highly priced region. With the 2014 vintage the family have unveiled the brilliant new labels for each of the wines - with the beautiful botanical drawings of flavours or fruits that relate to the flavour profiles in each different varietal. The wines are great too - in a far from straightforward vintage - beautiful fruit definition and lovely bright minerality.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS