2015 Chenin Blanc
Papaya, pepper and dried herb notes. The palate is light on its feet - a dancing ballerina - seamless and precise but a little short. Drinking range: 2016 - 2019 Rating: 88 Decanter Magazine (Oct 2016)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Spice Route is owned by winemaker Charles Back with vineyards in both Malmesbury and Darling, North-West of Paarl in the Swartland district. Deep rooted unirrigated bush vines, moderated by cool Atlantic breezes, produce exceptionally ripe and full flavoured wines with great balance.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS