L'Universelle Brut Champagne Baron Albert
|Grapes||Pinot Noir, Chardonnay|
Tasted 'blind' in a line-up of inexpensive champagnes (as well as one Grande Marque) this showed remarkably well, coming out as a clear winner. Bright, light and very fresh, this is an easy drinking 'aperitif' champagne with a very good finish. L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Champagne Baron Albert
The Baron family have been winegrowers and Champagne producers or 3 generations, based in Charly sur Marne, in the middle of the Marne Valley. Baron Albert Champagne was created in 1947 by M. Albert Baron. The vineyard is composed of 65% Pinot Meunier, 30% Chardonnay and 5% Pinot Noir. Now run by Claire Baron with her father Claude in charge of the vines.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS