Brut Champagne Laurent Perrier
|Grapes||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier|
Chardonnay is the dominant grape variety and its proportion is unusually high for a non-vintage champagne blend, being double the average. The blend is made of wines from more than 55 crus or villages and between 10 and 20% of reserve wines are used. Brut L-P is aged on its lees for approximately three years and only a very light dosage is used to preserve its balance and natural freshness. L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Champagne Laurent Perrier
The House of Laurent Perrier can lay claim to another famous Champagne widow. In 1881 Alphonse Pierlot gifted his Champagne House to his cellar master Eugene Laurent, who only lasted until 1887 when his widow Mathilde-Emilie Perrier took control of Veuve Laurent-Perrier & Cie. Mathilde guided the company through the early years of the 20th Century and the ravages of World War I. On her death in 1925, Eugenie Laurent inherited the company, but was unable to steer a successful path through the difficult inter-war years and in 1939, with another war looming, sold Laurent-Perrier to Marie-Louise Lanson de Nonancourt, who's family still run the company today. Success for Laurent-Perrier came in the post-War years with the House joining the ranks of the more famous names. Their multi-vintage prestige cuvée - Grand Siécle - was launched in 1959, and the iconic saignée method rosé followed in 1968.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS