2014 Quintaine Domaine Émilian Gillet
Natural honey, wax and quince with a touch of aniseed. Broad ripe and vivacious, crisp acid, then pear and quince, Apple and honey, touch creamy, great length. L&S (Nov 2016)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Domaine Émilian Gillet
Jean Thévenet is now ceding control of the domaine to his son Gautier, who has gone into partnership with Olivier Girard, the better to manage the increase in vineyard area that has come from the addition of the Domaine de Roally. Jean says he is 'planning to spend more time in the vineyard'. With the change in the structure comes a change in the Emilian Gillet label (from 2006 vintage onward), which now incorporates Olivier and Gautier's names.
From the classic minerality of Chablis to the rich and comfortable Remi Jobard wine from Meursault, all of the textured joy of white Burgundy is here in this case. Whether aperitif, with dinner, or for washing down a mid-week supper, all occasions can be catered for.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS