2018 BOLGHERI ROSSO Le Macchiole
Bolgheri Tuscany Italy
Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon.
(Merlot 40%, Cabernet Franc 20%, Cabernet Sauvignon 20%, Syrah 20%). Fermentation and maceration for about 15 days in steel tanks. Then aged for 10 months, 80% in oak barriques (2nd, 3rd and 4th use) and the other 20% in...(read more)L&S
2014 PALEO Rosso Le Macchiole
Maremma Tuscany Italy
Aromatic plum, cherry, and mint chocolate. Sappy, fleshy, plums and cherries, nice richness, decent weight, ripe tannins and a sleek macerated fruit finish, with hints of tobacco and chocolate.L&S