Pieropan

Pieropan

Italy, Veneto

Founded in 1890, four generations of the Pieropan family have worked at this estate. They were the first family to bottle wine with the Soave name on label. Initially founded by Leonildo, a doctor from Soave, it is now his grandson who runs the estate with his sons Fausto and Gustavo. The 30 hectare estate is situated to the east of Verona, in the heart of the Soave Classico zone, and is predominantly planted with Garganega and Trebbiano di Soave.