QUINTA DO VESUVIO
Lovely nose of plums, chocolate and berries, with hints of spices. Full-bodied, with super firm tannins and a tight tannic structure. Long and refined. It builds on your palate. Best after 2012. Rating: 94 James Suckling, The Wine Spectator (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Quinta do Vesuvio's saturated blue/purple color is more dense than many of its peers. Impressive in the mouth, with full body, sweet creme de cassis and blackberry liqueur intermixed with smoke, earth, and spice, this sensual effort possesses elegance allied to power and authority. Complex, fat, rich, and intense, it is an exceptionally stylish, graceful effort to enjoy between 2006-2020+. Rating: 91+ Robert Parker, The Wine Advocate, www.RobertParker.com
Big, sweet, voluptuous. Some lift and excitement. A little scrawny at the moment. Very tannic finish. 2012-2020 Rating: 17 Jancis Robinson MW OBE - www.JancisRobinson.com
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS