Lovely floral aromas of berries, violets and minerals. Full-bodied, with firm tannins and a racy finish. A harmonious yet well-toned Warre. Reminds me of the 1991. Best after 2010. Rating: 91-91 James Suckling, The Wine Spectator (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Straightforward yet intense, ripe black raspberry liqueur and cassis scents are followed by a medium to full-bodied, elegant, restrained, balanced port with moderately high tannin as well as outstanding purity. It is a vintage port with impeccable finesse. Anticipated maturity: 2007-2020. Rating: 91-91 Robert Parker, The Wine Advocate, www.RobertParker.com
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS