2011 Sélection EJ Thévenet Domaine de la Bon Gran
Mushroom, creamed butter, quince and peach. Palate is rich with bright acid, ripe stone fruit, grip and balance, full flavoured with truffle and mushroom complexity. L&S (Nov 2016)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Domaine de la Bon Gran
Jean Thévenet's original and flagship domaine, in which he makes wines which are rich and ripe and are given no oak at all, and yet which still manage to be the most complex and satisfying wines of the Maconnais.
The main cuvée we ship is his top 'dry' cuvée, called 'Sélection EJ Thévenet', which is now called Viré-Clessé. He also makes tiny quantities of the highly sought-after Cuvée Levroutée, a late-harvest just touched by botrytis with the constitution and depth of a Montrachet, and infinitesimal amounts of his Cuvée Botrytis, a fully sweet Sélection des Grains Nobles style. Organic production.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS