2012 Cru Bourgeois Haut Médoc
We have admired this property in Saint Christoly for some time and their 2012 is the best we've tasted yet. There is an impressively 'grown-up' nose here followed on the palate by fresh, dry, crunchy, cassis fruit, but unlike in some vintages here we found a lovely filled-out style with a fleshy, plump-fruited middle. A good core texture and lovely shape to this brilliantly-priced, sophisticated Cru Bourgeois Claret. L&S (Oct 2016)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS