|Grapes||Merlot, Cab Sauv, cabernet franc, Malbec|
|Origin||Australia, South Australia|
This is a beautifully balanced red blend from Langhorne Creek wine region just south of Adelaide. Made up of Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz Merlot and Malbec, there is great complexity, a lovely spicy richness to the fruit - but also great balance - this flows and is so drinkable. Refreshing for a wine from these parts which can be a little lumpy where this just sings. Bremerton is run by two sisters, Lucy and Rebecca Willson, and rated a five star winery in James Haliday's Australian wine Companion. L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Langhorne Creek is unique in that it sits on the rich soil of the Bremer River flood plain. Fresh cool evening breezes from Lake Alexandrina provide a micro climate of mild to warm summer days and cool evenings, perfect for the long ripening of the grapes producing intense and sought after cool climate flavours. Winemaker Rebecca Willson and Marketing Manager, Lucy Willson have focussed the family’s wine range on high quality and individualistic wines. They have given Bremerton a strong foothold in the highly competitive wine market with Rebecca’s first label at age 25 – the 1997 Cabernet Sauvignon winning a trophy and rated third best Cabernet in Australia by Winestate magazine. Since then the Willson Sisters have taken Bremerton to become one of the best known wineries from South Australia’s Langhorne Creek wine region
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS