2013 Domaine Leflaive
A bright and overtly fruity nose offers up various notes of white orchard fruit with top notes of citrus and floral nuances. There is outstanding vibrancy and detail to the saline and utterly delicious middle weight flavors that terminate in a lemony, clean and agreeably dry finale. This should easily reward at least 3 years of ageing and perhaps as many as 5. This would make a great choice of a house white. Rating: 86/89 Neal Martin, www.robertparker.com (Jun 2015)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Lifted acidity with focused lemon, grapefruit and apricot notes. Lean and focused with firm acidity and good finish. Jeannie Cho Lee MW, Decanter (Nov 2014)
The very earliest roots of Leflaive date back to 1717 with Claude Leflaive of Puligny Montrachet, however the founder of the domaine more directly related to that of today is Joseph Leflaive. Originally a marine engineer, Leflaive was part of the team that designed and created the first French submarine. It was his marriage that then changed his career into the wine trade, when he started looking after the family vineyards. Since 1990 Anne-Claude Leflaive has been co-gérant of the domaine, and took the vineyard down the biodynamic route. Domaine Leflaive covers 22 hectares, 10 of which are Premier Crus, and 5 Grands Crus.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS