OLD VINE ZINFANDEL
2013 Scotto Family Vineyards
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Scotto Family Vineyards
The Scotto family’s wine history started in the mid 1800’s on the island of Ischia in the Bay of Naples, Italy, with Salvatore Dominic Scotto. Like many in his day, he made wine for the family table and sold the excess. In the following years his first son, Dominic, followed in his father's footsteps, making wine for his family in his spare time while he worked as a ship's caulker. In 1903 the family immigrated to New York and eventually settled in Brooklyn, where he also resumed his second career as a winemaker, and started selling five gallon crocks of red wine to the neighbours from his horse drawn wagon. The wine making tradition has been passed down the generations to his grandson Anthony, who now runs the family wine business.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS