- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Hannes Myburgh is the 8th generation of Myburghs to own Meerlust since they bought the estate in 1756. Aside from vineyards, there is a fine old manor house and estate 15 miles south of Stellenbosch.
The first owner of the property, a German immigrant named Henning Huising, settled there in 1693 and named his new-found home 'Meerlust', meaning 'pleasure of the sea'. They are most well known for the iconic Bordeaux blend - Rubicon - first introduced in 1980. Named after the Rubicon River, the border of ancient Rome, because as Julius Caesar's decision to cross the border profoundly changed the course of Roman politics, so the Myburghs had crossed a new frontier hoping to change the way South Africans thought about red wine.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS