2014 Qba Hermann Dönnhoff
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
The Dönnhoff family have been growing vines at Oberhausen in the Nahe since 1750. Helmut is the current man at the helm and is regarded, by his peers, as one of Germany's finest winemakers. His son Cornelius has also now started learning the ropes, in order to take over when, and if, his father retires. It was Helmut's grandfather, Hermann who made the transition from mixed farming to focus completely on growing vineyards and producing wine. Although the Nahe is one of the driest regions in Germany, Dönnhoff has not used irrigation in the vineyards for about 25 years, as he feels that the vines don't benefit from it, and that in fact the wines are worse for it.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS