2014 Weingut Braunewell
The Braunewells' Grand Cru level Riesling. Immediately classy nose seemingly of pure limestone, taut and bracing. On palate this is followed though in a direct line - mineral, taut, as bracing as a sea breeze. Only on the finish do the flavours begin to fan out and show how much more there is to come. Incredible length and stays totally focused and pure. L&S (Sep 2015)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
A seductive nose with hints of lime and real richness to the fruit character. This is a wine with substance, confidently textured, with the concentrated fruit complemented by a refreshing tanginess. Opulent, with a powerful, intense finish. Drinking range: 2017 - 2022 Rating: 92 Decanter Magazine (Jul 2016)
François Breiniville fled 17th Century France's Huguenot persecution to settle in Essenheim, just south west of Mainz. It took until the 1960's for Adam Braunewell to start bottling the wines from his family's vineyards and, today, he helps his children and grandchildren run this excellent estate and tend their flagship vineyards of Blume and Teufelspfad (the Devil's path!)
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS