2014 Trocken Weingut K & K Dautermann
Pinot Blanc - often not the most inspiring grape variety, but in the hands of Kristian Dautermann, it is bright and dry and rather beautifully seamless with juicy fruit and a touch of spice. This is a great find as an every occasion glass of white. L&S (Mar 2015)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Hugely fragrant, taut and rasping with the freshness of youth, this already delivers on juicy kiwi fruit and greengage fruitiness while its flicker of grapefruit and white pepper spice provide extra edge and appeal. Three cheers for Pinot Blanc with attitude. Rating: 89-89 www.thewinegang.com (Oct 2015)
A bit too much fermentation aroma for perfection but it’s delightfully racy and tense on the palate. Could well simply be a bit too young. Drinking range: 2016 - 2018 Jancis Robinson MW OBE - www.JancisRobinson.com (Aug 2015)
Weingut K & K Dautermann
Weingut K & K Dautermann is a fifth generation winery, nestled in the historic town of Ingelheim am Rhein. The predominant grape variety grown on the estate is Spätburgunder (45%), but Frühburgunder, Weissburgunder, Grauburgunder also feature in smaller productions. The Dautermann philosophy is “to make a good wine with healthy grapes”, and as such, the yields are smaller than their actual harvest could produce. Grapes are handpicked, and in the process, meticulously sorted, before being fermented until the winemakers are satisfied that their wine has reached its full potential.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS