SAUVIGNON DE TOURAINE
2015 Thierry Delaunay
Different to the Domaine Joel Delaunay in that this is made by Thierry, representing the next generation. He uses only bought in fruit from other domaines in the area. A lighter expression of Sauvignon de Touraine, but with all the freshness, fruit and minerality one would look for - and a cracking bargain. L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
This domaine has been in the hands of the Delaunay family for five generations, with Thierry only recently taking over from his father Joël. The estate covers 21 hectares, on the banks of the Cher, in the appellation of Touraine in the Loire Valley. The first wines from the Domaine were bottled in 1971, and today all wines are produced and bottled on site. The combination of clay and flint soils - 'perruches’, permit a diverse range of grapes to grow successfully in this region, although the Delaunay family choose to only grow the typical grapes of the region.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS