2016 Domaine Sainte Eugénie
|Grapes||Grenache, Cab Sauv, Merlot, Carignan|
45% Merlot, 20% Old vine Carignan, 20% Grenache, 15% Cabernet Sauvignon Winemaker's notes (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Domaine Sainte Eugénie
Domaine Sainte Eugénie says it is 'where Burgundian know-how meets Languedoc terroir', and the winemaker José Ratero, who made wine in Meursault for twenty-five years, seeks to preserve fruit, use oak only in moderation, and make versatile food-friendly wines.
José Ratero who has over 25 Years’ experience making Burgundy in Meursault. Domaine Sainte Eugénie (Languedoc – west of Narbonne) currently has 60 hectares of vines growing on clay and limestone gravel. When you couple the Mediterranean climate with José’s patience before harvest (to have the grapes at perfect ripeness), the results produce a versatile red wine which can be enjoyed with almost anything or absolutely nothing. Ripe, soft and medium bodied the wine has a right bank Bordeaux feel to it which is maybe not so surprising when you see what grapes are used: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Grenache and Carignan. A feel good wine at a very sensible price
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS