PICPOUL DE PINET
2016 Domaine Reine Juliette
As with prosecco, picpoul has become fashionable so fast that much of it is now dilute and disappointing and tastes like old boiled sweets. This one returns it to glory: it’s saline, dry and slightly hawthorny. Great. Nice to have the freshness of the new 2016 too. Victoria Moore, The Daily Telegraph (Feb 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Domaine Reine Juliette
Domaine Reine Juliette, supposedly named after a visit to the area by Queen Juliette, is the family vineyard of Guillaume Allies. It has vineyards on the southern side of the modern A9 Montpellier-Beziers road, which itself follows the course of the Roman Via Domitia, the main road from Italy to Spain. This southern part of the Pinet appellation is along the edge of the Bassin de Thau, a huge inland sea, and is the most affected by cooling sea breezes, which accounts for the particular freshness of expression is these whites.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS