Authentique Rosé Brut Grand Cru Bouzy
|Origin||France, Non Vintage Rosé|
A slightly fuller bodied, but really easy drinking Rosé, with notes of fresh wild strawberries and a delicate finish. L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
When Edmond Barnaut married in 1874, he created this marque with his own and his wife's vineyards. Since 1985 the fifth generation has been in charge with Philippe Secondé making well-aged Champagnes (five years average for the Grande Réserve) which are very representative of the full-bodied style of Bouzy - the excellent Pinot Noir of the village's Grand Cru Vineyards providing the backbone (2/3) of the Grande Réserve and all of the Blanc de Noirs.
Pink bubbles - how delightfully decadent is that? And it doesn't come more delightfully decadent and pink and fizzy than Rosé Champagne. Some of Champagne's most interesting wines are those made by the smaller 'grower' producers. Witness the Pinot heavy wines of Barnaut in Bouzy and the iconic Egly-Ouriet in Ambonnay, and the mostly Chardonnay R&L Legras from Chouilly. And for sheer 'wow' appeal, there is the extraordinary 100% Pinot Noir rosé de saignée from Larmandier-Bernier at Vertus. Of the more famous names, there is a deserved cult following for Billecart-Salmon Rosé - drier than its rivals with a freshness to the fruit that is delightful. And for luxury, there is the 2009 Vintage Louis Roederer Rosé Champagne - a small amount of wood ageing and longer time on the lees for a touch more complexity and ageing ability.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS