|Grapes||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier|
Lots of elegance in the delicate, Pinot-Meunier influenced fruitiness of the basic cuvée. We recommend this over and above many of the better known Grande-Marques. L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Founded by Nicolas-Francois Billecart in 1818, and situated in the village of Mareuil-sur-Aÿ, this remains one of the few family owned businesses in Champagne. In fact, the family has 100% control of production. They obtain their grapes from an area covering 220 hectares, the majority of which come from in and around the region of Épernay, and own a total of 15 hectares themselves. Today the estate is run by François and Antoine Roland-Billecart, the 6th generation of the family to lead the independent House, still with the support of their father Jean Roland-Billecart.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS