Pure Milk Vodka
|Origin||United Kingdom, Vodka|
Black Cow Gold Top is the world’s only pure milk vodka. Made entirely from fresh whole milk in West Dorset by dairy farmer Jason Barber's 250 strong herd. A crystal clear premium vodka, supremely smooth with a delicate creamy finish. Black Cow is easily sipped at room temperature and makes the perfect long drink or cocktail. L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
James Barber from Beaminster, West Dorset, took over the family farm from his father in 2000. In 2007 he hit upon the idea of creating his own vodka after watching a documentary on a nomadic Siberian tribe who distilled Araka vodka from yak's milk. Barber certainly found a niche in the market and has now produced the world's first pure milk vodka from his 250 strong herd of Friesians and Holsteins. Barber and his herd are also responsible for Barber's 1833 award-winning Cheddar.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS