Hors d'Âge Pays d'Auge Domaine Familial L. Dupont
Jérôme Dupont says his aged Calvados is a blend of more than 13 apple varieties. Gloriously smooth, it retains the freshness and delicacy of the house style, while adding complexity and warmth. It has an inviting, spicy, bitter-orange character and a silky, smooth finish. Will Lyons, The Wall Street Journal (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Domaine Familial L. Dupont
The Dupont Family's history in Pays d'Auge in Normandy goes over 3 centuries. In 1887, Jules Dupont became the tenant of La Vigannerie, the present Domain. Jules’s main occupation was cattle farming, with apple growing and the production of Calvados as a side line. By 1916 Jules had sold enough bottles of Calvados (or cattle) to purchase La Vigannerie. His son Louis succeeded him and ran the estate until his death in 1974, and his widow, Colette, kept it going until 1980 when Etienne Dupont took over. Etienne went to Cognac to study the distillation process and has worked tirelessly to improve the orchards and increase the family’s holdings. Today they have 27ha planted with some 6000 trees!
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS