|Origin||United Kingdom, Apéritifs, Bitters & Liqueurs|
A unique and unmistakable recipe has characterised Campari, the aperitif par excellence, for over 150 years.
The inimitable Campari recipe, used as the basis of many cocktails served worldwide, has been kept the same since its inception and remained a closely guarded secret, passed down over the years.
Campari was the result of Gaspare Campari’s experiments in concocting new beverages. It is still produced today with the same ingredients and following the confidential recipe which remains a secret known only to the very few people in charge of the production process. Winemaker's notes (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS