Extra Virgine di Oliva
An intense green, non-filtered olive oil with fragrant notes of green tomatoes and artichokes. Best enjoyed as a condiment - either on its own, or with breads and meats. Winemaker's notes (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
This is a tiny seven hectare estate in San Angelo in Colle, on the southern side of the hill of Montalcino, nestling above the famous and rather larger Col d'Orcia vineyards (145 hectares). Marcello Bucci, who studied oenology under Signora Fuligni (Roberto Fuligni's aunt), is making wonderfully good wines which have rapidly increased both in quality and international recognition. A new winery finished in time for the harvest in 2015 has given Marcello greater control and flexibility with the wine-making - this is an estate going from strength to strength The wines from these vineyards are fuller and riper, though perhaps marginally less fine than, say, Fuligni's, but what they lack in finesse is more than compensated for in the pricing, making Collemattoni one of the best value wines of the region.
Click Here to find Azienda Agricola Collemattoni on Google +
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS