Fine Curatolo Arini
Intensely Amber coloured. Balanced notes of toasted almonds, dried figs and raisins, with delicate hints of vanilla and wood on the nose. Soft, dry and moderately spicy. Winemaker's notes (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Marsala is a DOC wine made in the province of Marsala in Sicilia. It is also a VQPRD (Vino di Qualità Prodotto in Regione Delimitata). The Curatolo family has been making Marsala since 1875. They are the only producer that continues to make Mosto Cotto in the traditional way, over an open fire. You can visit their website Here
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS