RUM SIXTY SIX
Family Reserve Foursquare
Distilled from fermented molasses in small batches (usually 122 barrels) and tropically aged for a minimum of 12 years in American white oak casks. Tropical ageing describes the fact that spirits in the Caribbean age more quickly than in Europe due to warm climate, so that after 12 years ageing the rum has a maturity and complexity comparable with European spirits twice this age. Rich and aromatic, notes of raisins, prunes and treacle, with hints of vanilla and oak. On the palate big and full in the mouth with lots of rich flavour and mellow maturity. Very, very long on the finish. Dangerously good. L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
The Foursquare Rum Distillery is situated on the southern slopes of the St George Valley in the parish of St Philip on the island of Barbados, and owned by the Seale family who have five generation sof rum-making expertise dating back tp 1820.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS