2012 Domaine Marcel Deiss
Tasted blind. Full bodied and quite rich and soft. Good exciting tension runs through it. Biodynamic? This is a superior Pinot Gris. It definitely has a message – rather savoury and a hint of that bacon fat character. Pungent, slightly sudden end but it’s good wine. Ends dry. Impressively long. Drinking range: 2015 - 2019 Rating: 17 Jancis Robinson MW OBE - www.JancisRobinson.com (Apr 2016)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Straw-yellow with gold highlights. Bright tropical fruit aromas complicated by strawberry and honeyed almond paste. Juicy and focused, showing a lovely sugar/acid balance and outstanding length to the red berry and orchard fruit flavors. Finishes vibrant and clean. Drinking range: 2016 - 2020 Rating: 90 Ian d'Agata, www.vinousmedia.com (Feb 2016)
Domaine Marcel Deiss
Jean-Michel Deiss's wines are without doubt among the most exciting of the region. His experimental field blends in the wines he likes to call 'level of Premier Cru' are immensely impressive and worth experimenting with - they each have a definite and unique character, and are some of the most fascinating white wines in the world. Deiss may be a contrary character himself, not always in tune with other producers in the area, but the quality in the wines really does speak for what he has achieved. Biodynamic.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS