2014 Domaine Marcel Deiss
|Grapes||Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, Muscat, Riesling|
Bright straw-green. Precise aromas of white flowers, nutmeg and crushed stone. Dense but juicy, with strong acidity lifting the minty lemon and grapefruit flavors, complicated by a bright herbal note. A serious wine that is much more vertical than the Berckem, but also very precise. From grapes grown on grey granite soils in a lieu-dit is near Saint-Hyppolite. Drinking range: 2020 - 2026 Rating: 91+ Ian d'Agata, www.vinousmedia.com (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Domaine Marcel Deiss
Jean-Michel Deiss's wines are without doubt among the most exciting of the region. His experimental field blends in the wines he likes to call 'level of Premier Cru' are immensely impressive and worth experimenting with - they each have a definite and unique character, and are some of the most fascinating white wines in the world. Deiss may be a contrary character himself, not always in tune with other producers in the area, but the quality in the wines really does speak for what he has achieved. Biodynamic.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS