MOREY SAINT DENIS
2014 Domaine des Lambrays
|Sub-district||Côte de Nuits|
|Village||Morey Saint Denis|
100% destemmed. To be bottled in March. Forest floor armoas and weighty volume - all shot through with pointed fruit giving a sense of vivacity. Terrific balance - a great wine for a village level. Drinking range: 2019 - L&S (Nov 2015)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Pale crimson. Light and lively. A little fresher and lighter than some. Quite marked acidity. Nothing fake though. Drinking range: 2018 - 2025 Rating: 16+ Jancis Robinson MW OBE - www.JancisRobinson.com (Jan 2016)
Somewhat floral on the aroma. Lifted. Pleasant ripe red fruit. Pretty and light. It is energetic and charming. Quite piquant. Cranberry notes and red peppercorn. Twang tannin. Appetising and accessible. From 2018 Rating: 15.75 Sarah Marsh MW, The Burgundy Briefing
Rating: 92 Tim Atkin MW, www.timatkin.com
Good medium red. Slightly sauvage aromas of red plum, currant, chocolate, mocha and leather. Offers modest depth and flesh but nice cut and peppery energy to its musky red fruit flavors. This distinctly low-fat wine has well-integrated acidity and finishes with good length. Drinking range: 2018 - 2024 Rating: 88 Stephen Tanzer, www.vinousmedia.com
Domaine des Lambrays
Thierry Brouin continues to do a magnificent job at this monopole Grand Cru vineyard which is very well-placed next to Clos de Tart at the top of the village of Morey-Saint-Denis. The wines are opulent and rich yet still well-defined and freshly fragrant.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS