2011 Domaine Anne Gros
|Sub-district||Côte de Nuits|
Older vines here - the Hautes Cotes vineyards are around twenty years old whereas this is thirty-nine. Delicate feel, but there is more body and weight in the middle. Lovely tannins. Worth keeping for a couple of years. L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Rating: 89 Tim Atkin MW, www.timatkin.com
Between Nuits and Flagey in four little parcels totalling less than 1 ha. Crisp nose with real structure – ambitious style of Bourgogne aiming for Côte d’Or build. A bit severe at the moment. 2014-2017 Rating: 15.5 Jancis Robinson MW OBE - www.JancisRobinson.com
(30% new oak). A deft touch of wood sets off otherwise very fresh and pure red currant and plum aromas. There is good punch and slightly better ripeness to the light weight, round and acceptably long finish. This is definitely on the lighter side but there is a bit better depth of material. 2014+ Rating: 85-87 Allen Meadows, www.Burghound.com
Sappy, precise and serious, with lovely perfume and good underlying structure. Stephen Tanzer's International Wine Cellar
Domaine Anne Gros
Anne Gros is quietly meticulous and almost obsessive about cleanliness in her cellar, which perhaps is reflected in the delicacy and restrained tension in her wines, which have aromatic clarity, limpid precision, sheer joie de vivre, lively balance and persistence.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS