JANZEN NAPA CABERNET
2012 Janzen Estate
The generic 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa is outstanding, and better than the single-vineyard 2011s. Lots of Christmas fruitcake, white chocolate, coffee bean, blackcurrants and sweet dark cherries are all present in this medium to full-bodied, lush, heady wine that’s a reasonably fair value in the luxury-priced scheme of Cabernet Sauvignons from Napa. Drinking range: 2014 - 2024 L&S (Oct 2014)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
A juicy, zesty style, with a racy streak to the core of wild berry and blackberry fruit. Snappy acidity keeps the flavors lively. Ends with firm tannins. Drink now through 2024. Rating: 90 The Wine Spectator, www.winespectator.com
The Janzen range is in fact part of Bacio Divino Cellars (Pazzo, Lucie). introduced in 2004 it has now gained it's own following as being a top estate for Cabernet Sauvignons in the Napa Valley region.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS