CÔTES DU RHÔNE
2015 Rouge Cuvée Mistral Domaine Coulange
|Sub-district||Côtes du Rhône|
When Keats wrote, “O for a beaker full of the warm South” he might have had this sultry Rhône in mind. It’s brimful with the taste of sweetly ripe berries, heady with alcohol and smells like the scent the earth exhales at the end of a hot day. I want this bottle on my kitchen worktop. Open. Victoria Moore, The Daily Telegraph (Feb 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Despite growing grapes on the family land since the 18th Century, it was not until Christelle Coulange graduated in 1996 that the Coulanges started to make their own wine. previously, their grapes had gone to the local co-operative.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS