20 Ans d'Âge Baron de Sigognac Baron de Sigognac
Very supple soft and smooth on the nose. Followed by flavours of violets, prunes and vanilla. Gentle but long finish reminds one of how mellow armagnac can be when well aged. L&S (Mar 2017)
- Case Price*: Mix any 12 bottles of wine or buy 6 bottles of Champagne, Spirits or Fortified (as a full pack) to get the 'case price' for each bottle.
- Prices shown are inc. VAT.
- Minimum web order £100 which includes FREE delivery.
Baron de Sigognac
The Guasch family, owners of Baron de Sigognac, have been based in Gascony since the 12th Century. The Domaine is almost unique in the region, as all of its production is distilled into Armagnac and not wine. Today it is run by father and son team Jean-Claude and Thomas who look after the viticulture, vinification and distillation. Each years production is aged independently and then blended with other armagnac upon bottling under the supervision of Jean-Claude.
- We offer free nationwide* delivery for all orders over £100. For orders under £100 please call 020 7244 0522
- Order & Collect from any of our 4 London shops. Order by Midnight for collection the next day from 11am
- For full delivery details see our Delivery page.
ORDER ONLINE AND COLLECT FROM ONE OF OUR SHOPS